On site at the Heritage Motor Centre are several activities which can easily be incorporated into your event.
Land Rover Experience
There’s no better way to make your event more memorable than by adding some adventure with the Land Rover Experience. A range of team building activities are on offer that can be customised to fit your programme, from 20 minute demonstration drives to full day experiences and with the mix of award-winning conference facilities, it’s the perfect combination for a unique event.
Pop Bang Art
Artist in residence Ian Cook paints modern bold artworks using remote controlled cars and can provide tailored painting sessions to fit in with your event.
Ian offers a range of corporate team build activities, based around the theme and process of painting using radio control cars, car tyres and toy car wheels.
Activities that run throughout a day, half day or for a set period of time these include the following:
- Painting colour circles using remote controlled cars
- Creating portraits with toy car wheels
- Corporate logos painted with micro machines
- Doodle Doors – creating artwork on actual car panels
- Radio controlled blindfold bowling
- Group work activities to create corporate murals
Prices start from £35 per delegate. This would normally be inclusive of a presentation, up to 4 activities, and run for a period of around 2 hours. Sessions can be altered to fit with group numbers and corporate objectives.
Please visit www.popbangcolour.com or contact the conference team at the Heritage Motor Centre 01926 645040 for more information.
Traditional Team Building
We can recommend two companies for team building and entertainment services:
- M&MR – Motivation & Marketing Resources Ltd offer original and engaging teambuilding events (indoors & outside); bespoke and exciting activity days; hilarious entertainment; spectacular theming and world-class conference production. Call 01295 770933 or visit www.mandmr.com
- Land Rover Experience – Offer a range of team building activities customised to fit your programme, from 20 minute demonstration drives to full day experiences. For more information please speak to the conference team on 01926 645040.